- This is the option most of our international visitors choose for their accommodation while at the university.
- Before travelling, you can access our accommodation database to discover our rooms and flats to let. In the Información section, click on Registrarse. The system will ask you to attach your LEARNING AGREEMENT or a document certifying your acceptance at our university. You will be granted access for a 2-month period.
Student groups on social media
To avoid misunderstandings and fraud online
- Mistrust webs or profiles where you need to deal with several different people
- Always check that the address and information provided is complete and accurate
- Never advance an important sum of money as a reservation for your accommodation
- Never pay your first month in advance
- Always try to visit the place before signing contracts or paying deposits
- It takes a certain sum of money to make a fresh start anywhere: opening a bank account, getting transport cards, paying for the room or flat deposit... You will have to face exceptional costs at the beginning but expenses quickly stabilize
- The average monthly expenditure in the Basque Country ranges from 700 to 750 Euros
SUBSIDIZED APARTMENTS IN BILBAO FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
The Municipality of Bilbao gives master and PhD students the possibility of applying for a subsidized shared appartment. Selected students will be expected to work for the community during a few hours every week. The appartments are located at Otxarkoaga district in Bilbao and the monthly rent is less than 100 euros (water and electricity expenses aside).
Applications accepted in September; More information about the Bilbao Municipality Public Housing programme (information in Spanish)
Phone nos: +34 946012041, +34 946012199