Who can participate?
• POLYMAT affiliated PhD students.
• PhD Students that have been awarded in previous editions are not entitled to participate.
• Deadline for submission of works: January 31, 2021.
• Please send the document in Word or pdf addressed to: email@example.com
Information to be submitted
Please do use the Word template that must include:
• 1 Photograph of a polymeric material detailing the type of image (SEM, TEM or others) and the scale, as well as a detailed description of the sample preparation.
• Project Thesis summary (200 words max.).
• Title and description of the photograph in the context of the PhD/Project and detailed description of the preparation of the sample for obtaining the picture.
• PhD Supervisor (s)
• Printed copy of the document.
- Relationship between the project/thesis and description of the picture and detailed procedure for preparation of the sample (25%)
- Esthetics of the picture (25%)
- Quality of the picture (25%)
- Difficulty in obtaining the photograph (25%)
The first two criteria will be evaluated by the board of POLYMAT institute and third and fourth will be evaluated by Dr. Dolores Martin and Dr. Ana Martinez from the AFM and TEM SGIker units of the University.
• Registration, round trip and accommodation for an international conference selected in agreement with your supervisor up to 1,500€.