Who can participate?
• POLYMAT affiliated PhD students.
• PhD Students that have been awarded in previous editions are not entitled to participate.
• Deadline for submission of works: January 31, 2020.
• Please send the document in Word or pdf addressed to: email@example.com
Information to be submitted
Please do use the Word template that must include:
• Maximum to 2 Photographs detailing the type of image (SEM, TEM or others) and the scale, as well as a detail description of the sample preparation.
• Project Thesis summary (200 words max.).
• Title and description of the photograph in the context of the PhD/Project and detailed description of the preparation of the sample for obtaining the picture.
• PhD Supervisor (s)
• Printed copy of the document.
• Relationship between the project/thesis and description of the picture and detailed procedure for preparation of the sample (25%)
• Quality of the picture (25%)
• Difficulty in obtaining the picture (25%)
• Esthetics of the picture (25%)
• Registration, round trip and accommodation for an international conference selected in agreement with your supervisor up to 1,500€.