The public enrolment fees for the 2019-2020 academic year were set by the Basque Government's Resolution of 17 Juny 2021 (in Spanish).
- Instruction and supervision of PhD candidates:
- Full-time: 204,50 €
- Part-time: 122,70 €
- Students who enrol in complementary instructional courses are required to pay the fees of the Master's programme offering the complementary course.
Students are also required to pay a first-time enrolment fee, an ID card fee and a Student Insurance fee (for students under the age of 28).
- First-time enrolment fee: 27,96 € (This is a one-time fee charged the first time you enrol in a given PhD programme)
- Tutorial enrolment: 36,87 €
- Fixed enrolment costs, including basic accident insurance: 30,68 €
- Student Insurance fee: 1,12 €
- Transferring academic records: 27,96 €
- Defence of Doctoral Theses: 159,80 €
- Degree certificate: 241,06 €