7. I have applied for a grant. What happens to my enrolment if I do not receive it? Can I request the cancellation of the enrolment and the return of the money?

Yes, you can submit a request to the Doctoral School at the following address for enrolment cancellation and refund within one month from receiving notification that your grant has been denied:

Doctoral School
Edificio Biblioteca, 1º planta
48940 Leioa (Biscay)

Such requests must be submitted via the General Registries of the UPV/EHU.

The following information must be included:

  • Full name
  • ID Nº (DNI)
  • Reason for cancelling enrolment and requesting refund of the fees
  • Documentation showing grant refusal
  • Account Nº into which the refund should be paid
  • Date
  • Signature