Menu Toggle site navigation


Enrolment on a Master's course

Students enrolling on an official Master's course for the first time

The enrolment period begins on 1 July. Nevertheless, each Master's course may establish its own enrolment period, so you should consult the one for which your intention to enrol has been ratified for the exact dates.

Teacher Training for Compulsory Secondary Education, Upper Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Foreign Language Teaching Master enrols students during face-to-face meetings. The day and time of appointments for formalising enrolment are published on the University of the Basque Country website.

Enrolment period:

From 1 July 2021 until 30 September 2021.

Where to enrol:

At Faculty secretary for which you wish to formalise your enrolment.

Documents required:

General documents for all students:

  • Photocopy of your National ID card or passport (for non Spanish nationals).
  • Certified copy or photocopy and original (for comparison purposes) of your Undergraduate, Architecture or Engineering Degree Certificate, Diploma, Technical Architecture or Technical Engineering Degree Certificate or certificate request slip. If the certificate is written in a language other than Spanish, Basque or English, then you must also submit a sworn translation of the contents.
  • A passport-size photograph of yourself.
  • Documents attesting to your right to pay reduced public fees, or your exemption from paying said fees (where appropriate).
  • Prior qualification recognition commitment, in the case of Erasmus students.

Students with a foreign qualification from a university outside the European Union must also (in addition to the documents listed above) submit their legalised certificate through diplomatic channels.

NOTE: To formalise your enrolment, you must have completed your undergraduate degree. If any part of that degree is pending, then you must wait until it has been completed before enroling.

Students who have enrolled on an official Master's course in previous years

Students should enrol online from 8 September 2021 until 30 September 2021 (prior appointment required). The day on which you should formalise your enrolment will be published on the University of the Basque Country website. If you fail to formalise your enrolment on the appointed day, you will be able to formalise it later on, providing it is within the established enrolment period, but you will no longer have priority for choosing optional subjects.

Students intending to study the following Master's courses must enrol at the corresponding secretariat:

NOTE: If you have any subjects not yet evaluated when formalising your enrolment, you will need to enrol on them once again. Please note, however, that once these subjects have been evaluated, even if you pass the enrolment will NOT be automatically modified. You should therefore contact the Master's secretariat in order to carry out the necessary modifications.