Preguntas frecuentes nuevos programas de doctorado
Access, admission and enrolment
- 1. Who can gain access to a doctoral program?
- 2. When and how can I pre-enrol and enrol on a doctoral program?
- 3. Can I pre-enrol on more than one program??
- 4. What documentation do I have to provide for the pre-enrolment?
- 5. My previous qualification is from a foreign university. What requirements and documentation must I provide?
- 6. How much does the enrolment on a doctoral program cost?
- 7. I have applied for a grant. What happens to my enrolment if I do not receive it? Can I request the cancellation of the enrolment and the return of the money?
- 8. What is the supplementary training which appears in the admission to the program?
- 9. When must I undergo the supplementary training?
The doctoral training period
- 10. Once the enrolment has been performed, how long do I have to complete my thesis?
- 11. Can I request a change from part-time studies to full-time or vice-versa?
- 12. On enrolment, the academic committee has assigned me a tutor. What are his or her duties?
- 13. How and when will I be assigned a thesis director?
- 14. Who can direct a thesis?
- 15. Once the enrolment has been completed, what are the next steps? What documents must I fill in and where can I find them?
- 16. What is the commitment document?
- 17. What is the activity document?
- 18. What is the Research Plan?
- 19. What does the annual evaluation consist of? What happens in the event of a negative evaluation?
- 20. In a doctoral programme, is there a minimum period of time to defend the thesis from the time of enrolment?
- 21. I am completing a thesis on a program prior to Royal Decree 99/11 and I want to be transferred to one of the new programs. What do I have to do?
Current doctoral students transferred from an old doctoral programme to one governed by Spanish Royal Degree 99/2011
- 22. Should I be evaluated during the established evaluation period regardless of how long I have been studying the new doctoral programme?
- 23. Who bears the costs of the thesis defense?
- 24. I am working on my thesis at another university and I want to enrol in one doctoral programme at the UPV/EHU. What steps should I take? Shold I ask for a new enrolment or a transfer of my transcript?
- 26. I would like to switch doctoral programmes. What should I do?
- 27. I need to leave the doctoral programme. What is the procedure I should follow?
- 28. I would like to request an extension in a doctoral programme. What is the procedure I should follow?
- 29. I need to request a change of doctoral programme director. What is the procedure I should follow?
- 30. What should I do if I would like to request co-directors for my thesis?
- 31. In which situations should I consult the Doctoral School and how do I do that?
- 32. In which situations should I contact the Master and Doctoral Department in Lecture Room II near the entrance to the Leioa Campus?
- 33. Where can I query doctoral thesis copyright issues?
- 34. Where can I find information on pre- and post-doctoral funding?